Future health asia pitch competition
April 1 @ 12:00 AM untilMay 14 @ 12:00 AM
The Future Health Asia Pitch Competition aims to identify the solutions that are perfectly suited to support the innovation required to transition the healthcare industry into an advanced and connected healthcare ecosystem. Looking for companies:
– in e-health, healthcare IT, alternative medicine, Patient Safety, Health Education, Healthcare Management, Medical Devices, Patient, Health, Health Networks, Health Workflow, Healthcare Analytics, Healthcare Discovery, Healthcare Operations, Healthcare Supply Chain Management, Healthcare Support Tools, Medical Network, Patient Care, Patient Education, Patient
– prototype or users stage
– Pre-seed, Seed, Series A or Series B
– have raised funding or not
– currently raising or not raising funds
- Early-stage HealthTech companies based in Asia or companies looking to expand their business into the region.
- Top 2 startups will be invited to Future Health Asia’s monthly private investor network meetup where they will have the opportunity to pitch for an investment of up to $250,000 USD.