European Social Innovation Competition
April 8 @ 12:00 AM untilMay 12 @ 12:00 AM
Supported by the European Innovation Council, the Competition employs a proven methodology for supporting early-stage ideas and facilitating a network of radical innovators shaping our society.
Launched in 2013, the European Social Innovation Competition features three Challenge Prizes and one Impact Prize worth €50,000 each for the best socially innovative projects designed to change the world for the better.
- This annual competition is open to individuals, groups and organisations in the European Union and in countries participating in the Horizon Europe programme.
- Three prizes will be awarded to the applicants who, in the opinion of the jury, best address cumulative criteria.
- Degree of innovation – the degree to which the product, service or model addresses unmet needs more effectively within its given socio-economic and geographical context, in a new and innovative way.
- Impact – the applicant must demonstrate how the proposed solution has the potential to tackle the competition challenge, sustainability – the financial and environmental sustainability of the proposal.
- Scalability and replicability – the idea’s potential to scale and be replicated, be it at regional, national, European or global level.
- Three €50,000 prizes are awarded for the best socially innovative projects designed to change the world for the better.