About the Role
Job type: UNPAID Internship
Job experience: 0-2 years
Successful candidates will have an opportunity to take on meaningful responsibility and gain broad exposure to the impact investment space and impact startups ecosystem.
If you are passionate about building communities, educating about impact startups and social innovations, and fostering connections with a global network of social impact enthusiasts, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
This position can be fully remote.
Founded in 2020, AssistBuzz is reporting on the business of startups that use disruptive technology and innovative business models to solve problems in healthcare, aging and inequality. Our ambition is to become a central portal to find and connect with innovative social entrepreneurs, investors, partner companies and other stakeholders in the ecosystem.
- Involvement in developing marketing strategies, social media management and analytics
- Assist in the maintenance of startups database with detail and consistency.
- You are studying or having a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or Business.
- Fluent English – International background and ability to speak other languages (i.ee. Mandarin Chinese) is a plus.
- Experience in community marketing and management is a plus.
- Interests in impact investment space and impact startups, especially companies using technologies to solve problems in areas like healthcare and aging.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to receiving your applications!